Sunday, June 11, 2006

Color Week

A good friend has invited me to participate in a weeklong photo challenge, in which you post one photo with the color listed for the day. Here are the colors this week & I invite anyone else interested to join us.
Monday: white
Tuesday: brown
Wednesday: black/grey (but not a b&w photo)
Thursday: blue
Friday: red

I was rather disappointed there was no yellow day & have decided to stretch the rules a bit & make today, Sunday, be my yellow photo day (Kris, I think today should be your green! :)

And once again I am stretching the rules & posting two photos for today, only because the butterfly photo is not mine. I had to include a photo of a Western Tiger Swallowtail, because they are in my top five favorite insects (I bet not many of you have a list like that!) & because on our 46 mile bike ride today around half of Lake Washington I saw thirteen of them! So, there's your Sunday yellow folks!

4 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

you are awesome. love those photos!

Peen said...

Dude it was the lake. The sound is the other direction.

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eliza said...

I fixed it, so it now reads "around Lake Washington." I knew it wasn't the Sound, I just meant it was the "Sound region". :P