Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Beer

One of my good friends is in town for a couple days. Since we are both beer fans, and he has moved out of the microbeer-rich Northwest, we headed to Scuddlebutt for lunch. We had intended to take a brewery tour but all the locals (except Redhook, which we have already been toured a few times) don't offer any in the afternoon.

So on to Scuttlebutt...The food and service were excellent and the beer was even better. We both tackled a sampler (though I was driving and didn't finish mine). While all the beers offered were very good a few rose to the top. The extremely smooth Amber and an off pace Red were my two favorites. I am excited to head back soon and get a second tasting.

When we got home however it was nap time. All the food was deep fried and very filling. In my book that ='s nap time.

If you are near the Port of Everett check them out.

No comments: