Monday, March 21, 2005

New Baby

One of my wife's best friends just had another baby. A second boy to the family.

Here is the little bundle of joy.

weight 8 lbs 4 oz, length 20 inches




Bundle of Joy with his proud mom and dad.




With Grandma




Big Brother meeting Little Brother







And finally best friends since the day they were born sharing in the birth of another addition to their life long friendship.




If you are a friend of the family feel free to contact my wife or I. We have plenty more pictures to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Noah! What a beautiful baby!! They must be so super excited! Jonathan and I were thrilled to hear about Evan! It still is so surreal to me to think that friends are having kids (PLURAL!!) Craziness!!! I will have to get Jess's new phone number, as I have an older number that doesn't work! Anyhoo! Lovely Job on the pictures, Lizers and Levi!! Love ya both!!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Well, well....wow! It has been a long time since we've seen you guys. I have thought of you all often and have asked the Knowltons about you guys. Thank you so much Jess for letting us know about your new little one! I miss you and hope you are doing well. It is different with 2.....but hey after that....its a piece of cake! hehehe
Love ya, Erika Hammond