Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hello all

My sister needed some pictures of our backpacking trips. I don't feel like putting them all on one post because that is alot of work using the free program I have. Elyse I hope these work let me know if you need more. To everyone else these are pictures of our adventures on the coast. We are more then willing to take anyone with us just let us know when you would like to go.

Other notes:

Eliza is in Houston tomorrow she leave the country. It will be a great experience.

Sunday at church was pretty cool. We went to the church she grew up in and they blessed her for her trip. It was very well done and some very nice scripture was used.

Well that is all I have for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures
Glad to hear Eliza got a good send off from her church.
M