Monday, August 22, 2005

Blogging From Cleveland

Well day one of my training to become a robot is over. It went well. All my nerves have been replaced by circuits. In all seriousness it went very well. I remembered more then I thought I would. Good old college always coming in useful.

The weather is low humidity. Yeah! It was a nice Sunday with my Aunt and Uncle. They are building a new house, too bad I didn't bring a camera, it is looking very nice. Tomorrow I will get to see my little (second cousins?). My cousin's kids. Is that a second cousin? I think it is. At anyrate 3 little boys, wahoo. What a crazy house for the next 18 years!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Thanks, Mom! I've been needing that explanation again myself, so it was great timing! :)

Glad to hear things are going well, babe. I knew I should have sent the camera with you!
The first three people I saw at work today all announced, "I saw you on the news!" I am famous--woohoo.

Peen said...

Is this your 15 minutes of fame? Even more scary is that many people watch local news!!! Local news has to be the most worthless 30 on TV.

Eliza said...

I know--I was frightened by how many people at my office had seen me & were watching local news!

Anonymous said...

Hey Levi,
WE missed you Saturday..we have video tape though...

Carolyn