Saturday, August 27, 2005

Cloudy Saturday

Well this is certainly not very nice weather. It is windy and cloudy. Atleast it is not raining yet. Got to see Nick and Lindsay last night. That was great. They are doing well, bought a place in Spokane and settling in. Hopefully we will be over there in October to see the place.

Tonight we are meeting at the Jolly Roger for some brew and to celebrate my birthday a little late. If I didn't call you sorry you are still invited we will start showing up around 7:30. It will be a good time, plus you will get to witness my little sister drinking dark beer. For some reason she really likes Night Watch. Hopefully it is on tap. We also have Brian and Gina reception earlier in the evening. Crongrats to them!

Sunday I need to help my sister move. So if anyone wants to also help she is offering dinner at Bob's or Boundry Bay for your assistance in lifting all her belongings. With my luck it will be raining, Bellingham is always good for a nice rain when you need to accomplish something.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Yes, I love the sun, but I am rather enjoying the cloudy, cooler weather with the feel of fall.