Sunday, November 20, 2005

Home from Festival

A long & rewarding weekend spent at the Festival of Hope--the alternative holiday gift fair at the church I grew up at. It was a wonderful success & as always, very fun. I always look forward to all the family & friends that come by & the same people who come to donate at my Heifer table year after year. It was such a treat to have my good friend Jess stop by with both her little boys. And this year the whole Hearn family came by to eat some lunch & celebrate my Poppa Don's birthday together.
The kitties look how I felt after coming home Sunday evening. :)



More about the festival soon...

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

It was wonderful to attend the festival of hope, as it always is!

These pictures of your cats are so great! What darlings! :)