Friday, December 30, 2005

China

When I was 12 I went to China to play in a baseball tourneyment. This was the time before birth certificates were taken too seriously and we got destroyed. However the trip is something I will never forget. We spent 10 days in Beijing and saw many amazing things. We walked the great wall, spent time in some of the walled cities, and went through Tiananmen Square. I brought back many souvenirs. Two of the more interesting souvenirs were the art masks and chopsticks. About a month ago my mother got them framed in Spokane. This guy does excellent work and I though I would share it with you all.



Sorry for the flash but the room is not well lit on that wall.

1 comment:

K said...

Dude I never knew you went to China! Boy we spent to much time playing video games rather than talking. Ohh and your link for my site should read "Analoggiant" you silly kid!

Happy New Year to you dude!