Sunday, February 12, 2006

Quiet Sunday evening


Evening greetings from Calvin (AKA Batman). It's been a busy weekend & I always like to end it at home. It throws my whole week off when I can't spend Sunday evening at home relaxing. I will soon be enjoying the rest of it from my bed, as I think I am getting sick. But right now it is nice to play on the computer with Levi watching the Olympics, a warm fire, & the kitties asleep on the chair next to me. FYI--we have learned it is better to watch the Olympics on the Canadian channel, as they actually show more of the events.
This weekend was so busy I didn't even get to ride my bike in this gorgeous weather! Kicked it off by hosting the Heifer potluck at our place on Friday night (very successful, we had 19 people!), Saturday morning Levi' sister & her boyfriend came to visit & we all found deals at the REI sale, followed by the Valentine tea party, an enjoyable evening at the Jolly Roger, & today was spent helping to paint my grandparents' new apartment.
I'll be heading to bed now, as I must be healthy for our trip to DC next weekend. Supposedly all the snow from the big storm should be melted by the time we arrive.
G'night to all & hope you have a great week.

No comments: