Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day weekend

We had a great Father's Day weekend. I spent Saturday morning visiting with my Alan & then my mom, sister & I went & found some treasures at estate sales around the neighborhood.
Sunday was the traditional Hearn Father's Day at the Museum of Flight. As Levi & I were also using Sunday as a training day for STP, we skipped the museum, but came for the tailgate lunch party. Levi & I rode our bikes down to the museum to meet the family & then continued south around Lake Washington & up the other side to home--a total of 62 miles. Good ride.

Daddy, me, & Boo:


4 comments:

Eliza said...

Thanks to Carolyn for the photo!

Carolyn said...

You're welcome....You have to teach me how to hijack other pictures...tee hee

Carolyn said...

Of course...you just cut and paste, right??? Duh!!!

Eliza said...

When you have the window open for adding photos, there is the place to add photos from your files (on the left), but on the right there is a place to add photos from a URL (website). If you were to hijack a photo from my blog, you simply click on the photo to make it fullsize, copy the URL at the top & paste it into the space on the Blogger window for adding photos from a website.