Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Whidbey Island

Over the weekend I took the ferry to Whidbey Island to celebrate my good friend Kristen's birthday at her cabin with some girlfriends. She & her husband Kyle had planned a wonderful evening for us girls & we enjoyed a marvelous dinner, cooked & served by Kyle, fun times visiting & laughing, & then snuggled up outside to watch Fried Green Tomatoes (Kyle is a master at outdoor theater). We slept on the deck in the cool fall air & went for a nice walk on the island roads in the morning. We ended the trip with pastries & tea in Langley & my trip home was very enjoyable as I had Aleah to chat with.
Thank you Kristen & Kyle for a marvelous time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures Eliza!

I wouldn't mind doing last weekend again this Sat.!

It was great talking to you!

~Aleah