Monday, October 09, 2006

Autumn Celebration

With my mother's birthday on October 1st, it has become a wonderful tradition of gathering together as a family, eating yummy fall foods, enjoying one another's company & the beginning of a new season. This year we gathered at our house.
Come on in...

Alan playing the zither in our front entryway. It's beautiful, simple music.

Here's my family.
And yes, I'm sure if I was in the photo, I would have my finger up my nose too.

Momma & her birthday pear cobbler.

The kitties love having fires.

6 comments:

Aleah said...

I love the peek into your house and all the autumn decorations!

You've got a cute place!

Looks like a fun celebration!

~Aleah

Bree said...

Hey Eliza, It make me so happy to see all that Fiestaware beautifully set on your table. These are fun pictures. I am inspired to get out all my fall decor. Tis the season!

Kristen Gough said...

ohh, i love it all, too! these are great photos, eliza! looks like such a fun party. your entryway is so inviting and festive!

Eliza said...

Thank you gals, for your sweet comments. It's hard to tell, but those lovely fiestaware bowls are full of Dream of Carrot soup! :)

Jenny said...

Hi Eliza,

Thanks for the post on my blog! As for the Costco Craft Fair, unfortunately it's IN the Costco Corporate office and isn't open to the public. I'm sure the 3 of us would love to show you our goodies at another venue. I belive Kristen was thinking of throwing a party?

Jenny

Aleah said...

Your idea sounds great!
I'm looking forward to watching the show tonight, although it always seems too short. I think it should be an hour long show!
This is the only one I look forward to all week. : )