Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow & New Glasses

The sight that greeted us outside our bedroom window this morning.
About four inches of beautiful, silencing snow!
Sun rising through the snow laden trees.
I love this contrast of the spring tree buds just beginning to emerge, covered in snow.
And because no one's seen me in glasses (including myself) for over five years!
I am happily typing this post with the help of my new glasses.
Everyone will just have to put up with more snow photos next week also, as we are spending the weekend up at Mt. Baker with some friends.
Happy weekend to all!

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the new glasses!!!! Love you too!

Your ever lovin' step mean mother!

Bree said...

You look mighty cute in your new glasses!

Casey said...

what cute new glasses! they look great on you. and all those photos of the pretty white snow are amazing...

Kristen Gough said...

I love your new glasses! You look great in them, Eliza! And the snow...ahh...so jealous here in Seattle. Looks amazing! Have a great time in the mountains. I'm looking forward to more photos from you!

Anonymous said...

I love the new glasses!

I think it's fun wearing glasses every now and then but I still prefer my contacts...I feel a little more free in them?

Have fun in the snow - and stay warm! : )

Anastasia said...

You look sos smarty-pants in the new specs!

Herman said...

yea! beautiful snow photos

Jack said...

Hey good lookin!