Monday, April 23, 2007

Our Weekend Fun

We had a nice, mellow weekend. Friday after work we had a date to mountain bike & hit the trails at St. Ed's. Saturday we both got something new...
Levi got a new (old) single speed for his commuter bike. We both really like it. :)

And I made myself a new handbag! It was my first attempt at handbag design & I am rather happy with the results.
Sunday we went to church, had a wonderful lunch with my folks & Boo & Bet & then came home to hit the trails again at St. Ed's. Today we also both commuted by bike to work--we were so hungry when we got home! We need to get used to a commuting schedule, as Bike to Work Month starts next week & we're both captains again at our works.
Time for bed--g'night!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

This will be my 4th attempt at a comment..I don't like change and Blogspot is forcing me to change..oh well!! Anyway, the purse is real cute..you're getting good at this sewing stuff..also, do I detect a bit of curl and/or wave in your shorter hair????
Love you!

Aleah said...

Goog job on the handbag! Will you be selling these?
You've got a lot of - what's the word... energy, zest, commitment to get up and ride to work everyday!! Good job on that too!

Eliza said...

Carolyn--yes, my hair definitely has more curl in it, because its got all kinds of layers in the cut & is springing up all over the place without the weight!

Aleah--at this point, I don't see a future for me selling purses. I'm just having fun.
And I certainly wish I had the energy to bike to work everyday, but not the case. Starting next week (commute challenge month), I'll be biking three days a week to work.