Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunny Weekend

Hope everyone had fun on this beautiful weekend!
Friday we celebrated my cousin's birthday at the M's game, Saturday was a family gathering at my Aunt's amazing place in Olympia, & today was gardening, cleaning & bike maintenance.
Cousin Mere & her two nieces.

The baseball boys (Levi & cousin Seth) enjoying the game.

Bet, Boo & me amusing ourselves at the game.

The extensive property at my Aunt & Uncle's includes a great treehouse.
We explored the place, played frolf & a bunch of lawn games, & ate a ton of food. Great fun.

There's even a zipline!
(little cousin Kayla had great fun on it, wrapped securely around one of her uncles).

My cutest cousin, Amanda Jane. Excited news--she's looking like a lefty! That'll make three of us within the entire Gowey clan.

Oh wait, my other cutest cousin, Kayla Jo.

Mother to the cutest girls, Clarissa.

And my sweet Mama.

G'night to all!
I'm headed to bed to enjoy the cool breeze blowing into our open window, bringing the smell of fresh rain.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ah..so close to Shelton!! I wanted to go to Saturday's game, but we didn't..:( I went back up to visit my Mom..My dad couldn't, so I did..Debbie and Lenard visited her also as they are on their way home from Alaska..

See you SOON!!!

Casey said...

what cute photos! I hope you enjoyed the game...Tom and I have been to a couple and they are always so much fun (despite the fact that we are in the nose bleed section!).

Kristen Gough said...

what a great weekend you had! your photos are so wonderful and sweet. i wonder what adventures are in store for you guys this weekend? i always love catching a glimpse of what's happening in your world, liza! i love you!