Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Beena

It's a little late to be posting about our weekend, but I had to get this photo up of Aleena, our friend's little girl. We spent Friday evening around the fire pit at the Walker's house, got in some mountain biking on Saturday, & road biked around Lake Sammamish on Sunday. I really enjoyed the rain--it made everything fresh & green again. The occasional sprinkles on Sunday were perfect during our 45 mile ride around the lake--just enough to be refreshing in the muggy weather, but not enough to make the roads wet.

I got to have some nice "me" time on Sunday morning, browsing Half-Price books & Paper Zone. I bought a few things at Paper Zone & am picking through all our photos, & will soon finally start making our wedding book! Only three years later. :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Isn't that horrible?! I haven't even ordered our wedding pictures from our photographer yet & it's been almost 3 years!

Carolyn said...

Well, it's been 24 years for me...I have my pics in an old album..I have the scrapbook stuff, but I haven't done that....

Aleah said...

We don't have our wedding photos in an album yet and it'll be 8 next December!
Sounds like another fun weekend and good job getting some "me" time!