Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

I was sad not to be able to participate in April's 10 on 10, but my hubby is on a boys' mountain bike trip with our only camera. I think we will soon be buying another camera. Fortunately, my wonderful former co-worker at Nordy let me borrow her camera today so I could at least get a photo after setting up the Heifer booth for the Green Festival this weekend at the Seattle Convention & Trade Center.
Come by & see us!
I'm loving the spring weather that seems to have finally arrived & got in a bike ride tonight. Looking forward to a sunny day tomorrow, started off wonderfully by breakfast with my Momma & Boo. Also looking forward to exploring all the booths at Green Fest--some amazing things were being set-up today! I must say I am rather giddy about all the free samples & interesting magazines. Excited to have Levi home tomorrow & have four days together before I fly out to Atlanta to help facilitate a Heifer U for lead volunteers in the SE region. I've never been to Georgia & am looking forward to it, especially since I get to visit two cousins while I am there! Enjoy your weekend & the sunshine!

No comments: