Monday, April 21, 2008

My week

Robin outside my office window last week.
Visiting cousins while in Atlanta--it was so good to see Shannon & Heather & spend a little time catching up.
Shannon & Craig all tuckered out.
The SE Heifer Lead Volunteers at the Heifer U program in Atlanta--a great group!
After a busy weekend working it was so nice to take today off. Emily, Tillie & I had a little outing in the morning. Tillie was very happy with her orange at the fruit market & we even found her a new pair of shoes at St. Vincent de Paul!
Me & Tillie in the garden center at the Yakima Market.
I even got to play in my own garden pots today when the sun was out! I re-potted & organized & planted some bulbs.
A couple days at home & then I am off to Portland Wednesday through Friday. I look forward to the Project Leader's Workshop I will be attending, as well as visiting volunteers & friends.
Levi is eagerly awaiting a new fork for his road bike, as he took his apart the other day after hearing a funny sound & found a one-inch crack! Softball season has also started & he's playing on a team again this year.
There's the update!

2 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

hi there, friend! so great to see you last week... thanks for putting up some photos and sharing a glimpse into your days. you are up to wonderful things!

Carolyn said...

I love that picture of Tillie in the cart....she seems to be smiling easier for the camera!!

See you Saturday!!