Thursday, December 11, 2008

10 on 10...

sort of.

I feel as though I start each post with some comment about how busy life has been...this would be no exception. I've been traipsing about the country, trying to remain positive in a fearful/frustrating work environment, & navigating the slippery slope between work & life & sanity. It's a good thing I did not write this post yesterday, because with four hours of sleep on a missed connection in Dallas, the world looked horribly bleak & I was ready to burst into tears at anything. Thankfully I did as my mother always suggests: go to bed & go to sleep, tomorrow will be a better day. And indeed it is!

So, putting a twist on 10 on 10 (since I was on an airplane yesterday), here are 10 things I am thankful for & 10 recent favorite photos.
  1. Levi--his patience with my ups & downs, absence, & neglect of the house
  2. The Holden Evening Prayer Service at Keystone
  3. Christmas lights
  4. My Majha
  5. My Budgie
  6. Our recent trip to Kauai
  7. Text messaging & how it helps keep me connected
  8. Eggnog chai
  9. Hoodies
  10. This blogging community--I miss you all & hope you are well!

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

i loved your special twist on this last ten on ten. great photos, too, eliza. i'm sorry i missed you and kathryn at rebekah's on sunday! have a wonderful weekend, dear friend. xoxo.