Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Returning to this space...

For months I've been thinking about this neglected blog & anticipating returning to it. While Facebook is great for sharing little bits of info with lots of people, it's become an increasingly negative space for me & I miss having a place to share & connect with family & friends in a more personal & complete way. With our baby arriving in late September, I'm eager to document our adventures here (not to mention the added bonus of pinning from these posts onto Pinterest, a virtual sharing space that provides a great deal of joy for me). Hopefully we haven't completely lost everyone -- check back soon as I'm looking forward to posting a tour of our remodel, of Ruthless' nursery & current baby craft fun. I'm excited to be back in this space!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Apparently I'm still here! ;) I randomly clicked on the link from my blog and here you are -- fate! :) I'm excited to see your updates...love you! (I'm assuming this one is from Liza?)

Eliza said...

Thanks cuz! Yep, that was me. :)