Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beach Visit

Every Thursday I look forward to my PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support) group gathering & for the little extra time with Blake that comes with it. Each week we meet at the house of one of the nine moms that make up our group -- today's meeting was at a lovely home out on Picnic Point in north Edmonds. Afterward, Blake & I drove the short distance to the tiny & wonderful Picnic Point Park & walked down to the beach.
It was so fun to see how interested Blake was in the water & the waves. I set him down so he could feel the rocks under his feet & put his bands in the sand & he really seemed to love it. When I picked him up to leave, he kicked & squirmed as if he couldn't wait to get down & run around the beach.


2 comments:

Herman said...

Ooooo, that looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.