Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

We got up early this morning to do some work & finish our Valentine projects before heading out for our last official PEPS meeting (Program for Early Parent Support). With this last meeting falling on February 14th, we decided to have a little Valentine party. We headed out in our Valentine duds...


Back in the fall I really debated about joining this group & am so deeply grateful now that I did. These eight mothers (plus our fabulous leader Jen) are beautiful, strong, authentic women whom are now my friends & people I can turn to in my struggles of motherhood. It has been such a joy to get to know each of them & their lovely babies, & to share myself with them. We will certainly be continuing our group & I hope these ladies & babies remain our friends for years to come.

Blake has a favorite little friend from PEPS -- her name is Lucy & they looked so cute today holding hands.

Tonight, we continued our long-standing Valentine tradition & had pho for dinner. This year we have a new addition.  :)

After dinner, we opened our Valentine cards, the majority of which are from my creative mother. I really loved each of the ones she made this year, especially Blake's.

Hope you have a cozy, warm evening!

No comments: