Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Free Couch

Well we got it for free. We are almost ready to have dinner guests. We now have a couch and a book case. We are getting closer. I would say early next week we will be ready. If you are interested book early cause we are sooooo popular:) Well maybe not but hopefully we will have several people over soon.

Eliza however is gone this weekend. She is camping with friends and kyaking (sp) in the San Juans. I will be home keeping myself entertained and maybe installing some shelfs. Oh ya and working saturday. Damn that sucks.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Too bad the majority of our readers don't live close enough to come to dinner (Mom, Dad, Forbes).
We'll have to have the Winston/Ponio family over very soon. Maybe next Friday?

Anonymous said...

I will talk to your Dad and we will set up the weekend we want to come over. It will not be July 9th, because Elyse is gone. I hope you don't bet toooooo booked.
Mom

Eliza said...

Mommy Lois,
Here's the weekends we have stuff going on:
June18-my sister's graduation
July 9th-STP or wedding reception
July 23-Cory & Kim's wedding, but that's just Saturday evening
July 30th-is the Saturday I am planning on having my garage sale, but that is flexible

That's it!--we'd love to have you over when we're actually here! :)