Saturday, October 08, 2005

O.A.R.

of a Revolution

Over the past year this has become on of my favorite bands. They get no radio play (atleast the radio I listen to) in the Northwest so I usually stumble onto new CD's like this one.



I have only been through the new CD a few times and it don't have any signiture song like the Wanderer or Poker, but it is a very good effort. Plus my wife has this cool shirt. If you look at it for a while it has a great saying to it.



A bonus when I picked up the CD was I found another live album. With another version of Poker this one 17 minutes long! Good thing it is one of the greatest songs ever written.

This morning I went to their web site and got even more good news. On halloween 10/31/05 they are playing the UW Hub. Who is coming with us? I know you have heard their music if you have ever been in my car for an extended amount of time.

No comments: