Saturday, February 04, 2006

Winds are a blowin

It is very windy here. As I am sure many of you see either out your window or on the news. I always liked wind, (as I am writing this our light fixture outside just flew off and went bouncing down the porch) but am a bit concerned about not having power or cable for the football game tomorrow. That would be just the Seahawks fans luck. Get to the Superbowl and can't watch it.

Good news ahead as it is supposed to be sunny starting tomorrow. By sunny I mean Seattle sunny in that it won't be raining. Time to start pedalling into work. I have only been riding maybe a day a week with the weather so bad. It is all you really can because cloths aren't dry the next day after a bad rain ride. Well gotta put that fixture back on the light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come to Shelton..in the 10 years we've been here we've lost our power for about 6 hours!!!!! Never in our current house. Love you Auntie....