Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Estate sale treasures

The quilt, yellow Pyrex bowl, & blue metal basin are estate sale treasures from last weekend's outing with my mama & sister. Less than $20 for three items which I am already enjoying very much. The quilt is very well made, the Pyrex bowl was $1 & may make a perfect gift for a close friend (who doesn't happen to read our blog :), & I am envisioning the blue basin on my deck with green plants spilling out of it.
The minute I set the treasures out on the floor, the kitties investigated & seemed to approve of my new additions...

Troy thought she was a perfect fit for the bowl...

And the basin grew a tail.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Eliza, your cats are hilarious! Perhaps you will need to keep these new treasures as cat beds.

Eliza said...

Troy is definitely a box (& bowl) cat. She loves anything she can nestle into. She was quite content to sit in the bowl, even stretching & washing herself. :)

Kristen Gough said...

that quilt was a perfect find for you!! yellow! yay! it's gorgeous. and your cats are delightful.

Carolyn said...

Cat in the bowl reminds me of Ziggy in the box!