Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Gorgeous snowy days...
On Wednesday night watching it softly fall under the glow of the streelight outside our window;
walking to & from the bus stop on Thursday & Friday & enjoying the brisk air;
taking the kitties outside for a little snow experience;
walking with my sister yesterday on the nature path behind my house & being delighted when teeny-tiny snowflakes began to fall;
snuggling up inside with tea & gazing out the window as the flakes got bigger;
taking a little walk around my neighborhood in the quiet stillness at twilight;
navigating my way to a friends' on icy streets this morning (I must say that I did rather well);
driving up the Sammamish Plateau today & marveling at the beautiful trees laden with snow;
more on Tuesday night?

Happy snow, friends!

4 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

happy snow to you, sweet Eliza! the lighting in your photos is incredible. i love each one of these that you posted. especially the one with your kitties. sounds like you've been having a wonderful time!

Aleah said...

hAPPY SNOW - and hopefully more!
I love it! It sure beats rain and clouds!

Those snow pictures you posted are beautiful!

Love, Aleah

Herman said...

:)

pretty snow pictures

Jenny said...

These are some really beautiful photos Eliza! I'm really looking forward to the Valentine's Brunch! What can I bring?