Thursday, June 14, 2007

Entertainment for the day...

As many of you know, I cover the receptionist at our corporate offices for her lunch break & usually sit here doing Heifer work while answering the phone. Well, today I found other entertainment...what celebrities do I look like?
http://www.myheritage.com

It's been quite the entertaining hour plugging different photos into this wonder of modern technology! My hubby will be thrilled to know that I got matched six times with Kate Beckinsale. Interesting though that I didn't get any matches with the two celebrities I am most often told I look like--Katie Holmes & the daughter from the Sopranos.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Me thinks you are having way too much fun at work! See you Saturday!!

Aleah said...

Good, cheap entertainment! I just might have to try...someday!

Jenny said...

It's very addicting. But admitt it..didn't you get matched up with some MEN? I'm just hoping I'm not the only one!!!

Eliza said...

You're not the only one, Jenny!
It matched me up with a couple men also! :)

Anonymous said...

proof that you are georgeous!