Friday, September 28, 2007

A new space

Today was the first day in my new Keystone Heifer office.
I spent the morning setting up my new computer (rather proud that I did it all by myself) & then Alan & I went & got hamburgers at Kidd Valley & ate them down by lower Woodland. I spend the afternoon answering & organizing emails at my new desk. It was such a gorgeous afternoon, with all the leaves beginning to change color--I am so happy to have a window! I didn't really realize how much I have missed natural light all these years at Nordy until I finally have it! It's also wonderful to be in the city. I just love the older houses, the gardens & parks, little shops & restaurants--it feels more like a community & walking is so much more enjoyable. There's still much to be done, but I wanted to give you a glimpse of my new space. :)

3 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

so very, very happy for you! (and happy for me to have you in the neighborhood!--you're actually working just a couple blocks up the street from my brother-in-law Jeff, too.) such a great time of year to transition to an office with windows!

Herman said...

:)

Jenny said...

ooh, eliza..I'll have to come visit you the next time I go see jeff. Where is your office? Jeff's in the same building at Mighty O's!siecop