Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Finds

Emerald Life has been neglected lately. Levi has been busy rebuilding the stream behind our place, so that it does not overflow its banks this winter. And I have been very involved with my new job, specifically with the press & planning for a big social art exhibit we are co-hosting at St. Mark's Cathedral. More to come on that.
For now, I give you glimpses of my fall weekend finds.

Enchanting, colorful mushrooms hiding in my folks' garden.
A lovely wool skirt from the Goodwill.
And a cute little old crock, also from Goodwill.
Happy Fall, Friends!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

not to mention a little "katie jump rope" fabric!

Kristen Gough said...

wonderful finds! your new skirt looks great!

Mandy said...

Love the skirt! What a great find!

Aleah said...

Those mushrooms look huge!
You have found some great finds!

Anonymous said...

I'm never that lucky at Goodwill...very cute! :) It was great seeing you this past weekend Eliza...Happy Fall indeed.

Anonymous said...

love the skirt, you really have an eye for amazing bargains!