Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Weekend Events

The weekend's big events were my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary party & Levi's first participation in a biking race.
We had fun with my family (especially Tillie)...
And Levi rode a leg of a cyclecross relay race, in costume...

Congratulations to Poppa Don & Grandma Linda for 60 happy years & for a great party.
And thanks to Dad & Carolyn for treating us all to dinner afterwards.

And a huge congratulations to Kristen & Kyle for the amazing event of the weekend--the birth of their first, beautiful baby!

P.S. My boss is in town this week & we are shopping & setting up for my new office. We did IKEA today & Office Depot is tomorrow. It's so exciting to be getting fully equipped to do this awesome job!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ahh..great pictures..Your niece is soooo cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

there's nothing I like more than setting up my own desk...putting things in place and making it mine. Ikea has such cute stuff too! Hope it all turns out...