Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Airport Fun

I'm at Sea-Tac airport. I've been here since before 10am & it's now 2:30pm.
The original plan was for my plane to leave at 11am & I would get to have lunch with my cousin Rob in Denver on my lengthy layover. We just got an announcement that we'll be boarding soon! While I will miss seeing my cousin, I will hopefully make my connecting flight to Little Rock, where I am facilitating a Heifer University 101 for the weekend.
Blogging girls--have fun on Saturday at Casey's--I'm bummed I will miss it!

Happy Flying!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

safely in Little Rock

Kristen Gough said...

we'll miss you, too! have a great trip. i'm looking forward to that walk when you get home!

Carolyn said...

Yay..you made it there!!! Have a great trip!

Herman said...

hope your return trip is easier