Monday, February 04, 2008

Birthday Party

My little sis turned 21 in January & we had a lovely family party on Saturday. While we did not have the boys (Albert was snow boarding & Levi was helping a friend work on a flooded-damaged house in Chehalis) Dad, Carolyn & my brother DJ came up, along with Poppa & Gandma & Auntie Mel.
Below, my sister's cat Sam even got into the party spirit with his face paint (he rubbed against a lily & painted war stripes with the pollen).
Tillie & her Grandpa
(I'm still adjusting to thinking of my Dad as a grandfather!)
Dinner
I even got Anthony in the photo!
Boo & Poppa
Tillie Bean!
17 months to the day from Saturday
Ems blowing out her candle.
And since it was her 21st, here's all the siblings, shooting tequila together.
Boo cuddling a wiggly Tillie.
My favorite photo from the night: a fire-haloed Tillie with her grandparents.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

It sure was fun! Sorry we made your sis a little late on Sunday..she did make us breakfast..yummy!!! I love that last pic..it is great! Time to hijack..

Thanks for the lovely party!