Monday, March 10, 2008

10 on 10

Calvin in my cereal bowl...
Morning email from a friend...
Kristen & Evan stop by!
Resume sorting for upcoming interviews...
Birthday wishes from my former co-workers...
Lots of phones...
Leaving for the day...
Almost home...
My new plates came!
Pho birthday dinner, followed by the movie Into the Wild...
Hope everyone enjoyed March's 10 on 10! Thanks to all that made it special for me on my birthday. I regret that I did not get a photo when my Alan came & took me out to lunch--I was too busy visiting with him & eating my yummy burger to remember to take a photo!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Eliza, happy birthday! I too will have a 10 on 10 birthday..in October. March 10th was the day I wanted to get married last year...I've always liked the 10th and am excited to know you're in the club ;)

Kristen Gough said...

these are really great shots from your day, not boring at all like you thought they might be! (i always feel that way about mine...) :) i love the top one of calvin in your cereal bowl; that is such a fun shot. it was great to see you and your new office yesterday! i'm glad you had such a nice day, and i can't wait to join you for a bike ride sometime this season!

Aleah said...

We just watched Into the Wild also...
It was fun taking a peek into your day!
Happy Birthday to you!