Monday, November 01, 2010

Invitation & Disclaimer

Today, on the first day of November, two beautiful gals who hold a special place in my heart have begun a new tradition for this month of thanksgiving -- one photo a day as a way to note our gratitude.  It is a little side addition to 10 on 10, the original idea of taking a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of every month as a way to document & find creativity with the life & beauty of everyday.  I encourage you to check out 10 on 10 -- you can see a couple of my old 10 on 10 posts here and here.  The daily invitation of thanksgiving for the month of November has captured my attention -- indeed, due to another friend, it was already something I was considering for daily thanksgiving posts on Facebook.  I will be posting a photo for each day in November & I invite you to join me.
And I end with a disclaimer...while I hope this will be a revival of sorts of this sorely neglected blog (last post April!), I make no promises.  I am inspired to do daily photo posts in November, but can't speak for past that -- I won't pretend that this blog won't again take the backseat.  For now, I hope you will enjoy my daily photos & that you will join me!
Love, Eliza

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

:) so, so happy that you are joining us. i am already looking forward to the moments you will capture and share. i love you and miss you! xo