Monday, November 08, 2010

Thanksgiving 8 (dos)

I got to the end of today realizing I had no photo -- I wish I would have remembered to take one when my two wonderful friends made a surprise visit to my office with Mighty-O Donuts, or when the sun was shining through the clouds on my drive out to West Seattle. Even in the midst of a crazy day when multi-tasking threatens to take over my brain, there are still moments of joy when everything fades but the friends in front of me, or the way the sunlight looks...unfortunately during those times I don't think to get out my camera. I guess that's the blessing of those moments -- no other awareness but the joy.
So, my photo #8 comes at the end of a very long day & is rather uninspiring (my new hat).
Because today's photo is uninspiring & because I just can't get enough of it, I leave you with a second Thanksgiving photo -- my adorable nephew Ray in his Halloween costume.  So damn cute.
Good night to all.

No comments: