Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Thanksgiving 9

 
Christmas at my happy place (Ravenna Gardens in U Village)
I am seeing everyone else's gorgeous photos & feel a little silly that most of mine are taken with my camera phone.  But the reality is that I've got to make it simple in order to participate every day.  So, I hope you will enjoy these daily thanksgiving glimpses, poor quality as they may be.  It's interesting to see different people's takes on this daily exercise -- I seem to be finding something to be thankful for each day & then photographing it (when I remember to).  I am excited to share with you my coming days, as they will be from my climbing trip in Joshua Tree National Park.  I love this desert & the peace it brings me & always take lots of photos (with a real camera, not my phone!).  But, these daily photos will be posted afterward, as I will be camping.  This also means I won't be participating in the monthly 10 on 10, as I am spending most of tomorrow in an airport (perhaps I will be inspired to take 10 different photos of aspects of air travel :).  I look forward to sharing here again soon & seeing the photos you have taken!

2 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

i have loved seeing your photos, eliza. thank you so much for sharing your joys this month! i cannot wait to see your trip photos!! have a wonderful time recharging. love you.

Alan said...

I was gonna say that most of my daily thanksgiving picture posts have been taken with my phone but it turns out to be exactly half as of #10.

I am quite enjoying what I am doing in my simplified & probably garbled version (no labels! no explanations!) and thank you - and kristen & rebekah - for providing the impetus.

:)