Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Clothing Swap

Need some new clothes for the holiday season? Or possible gifts for others (that don't mind cute second-hand clothing)? Need to make some space in your own closet?

Come on over to my place next Wednesday, December 13th. I realize this is a crazy time of year, but what better way to take a break than to enjoy some girl time, eat good food & drink, & have some holiday fun? *Blog girls (Aleah, Mandy, Amy, Katie, Bree, Jenny & Rebekah) I would love to have you over!

When: Wed, Dec 13th, 6pm
Where: my house in Kenmore, email for directions

Bring whatever items in your closet you no longer use (clothing, shoes, purses, scarves) & head on over to Kenmore for an evening of fun.
I have some very nice (hardly worn) leather & cashmere, which will go for a nominal price, & the rest is open for swap!

Let me know if you can make it!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Fun idea Eliza! I remember that you did this once before & I thought it was great. I might try to stop by. I'll have to see what the youth group schedule is for next week.
Thanks for the invite!
-Mandy

Kristen Gough said...

oh, i'm so glad you're doing this! i'm not sure yet whether or not i'll be able to come. if not, have a wonderful time, and i'll see you soon!

Jenny said...

Oooh, thanks for the invitation...I'll have to check the closet and see if I've got anything I can bare to part with that I won't regret later ;). If I can make it I'll call Kristen for directions!

Thanks again!