Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Back from NYC

Chris and I had a great time in NY! Thanks to Nicole, Clayton, and Rodrick for letting us crash.




We went to see Yankee Stadium. Thought we were lucky because Felix was on the hill. However the M's were/are really not playing well. This is us in front of the stadium that will open next year.




During the rest of our time we walked the streets and saw the various sights. Here is the New York Stock Exchange and part of Central Park. We also saw Ellis Island, Times Square, and the Statue of Liberty, however it was really hazy and didn't get any good pictures.




The toy stores of NY have many life size legos. These were some of my favorites.









In the end I am really glad I got to see and experience Yankee Stadium before they take it down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi, I want to see the pix of the family that sat in front of you at the game!

Jenny said...

Jeff and I just loved New York when we were there last month. We did NOT, however, get to see Yankee Stadium, nor did I know they were taking it down..otherwise I might have made it a priority.

Glad you had such a good time!